Saturday, 13 July 2013

Great Article Marketing - Top Ten Factors Your Content Are Rejected

By Nicholas Cameron


To ensure more of your content get published, follow these simple guidelines you'll also find a better chance of seeing your posts online.

1. Subject lines are all CAPS. You need to only capitalize the initial letter of each word. All caps signifies shouting.

2. Misspelled words and incorrect grammar. Ensure that you read and re-read your article before submitting it and appearance for spelling errors.

3. Article is just too short or a long time. Most article web sites prefer articles inside the 500 to 700 word range.

4. Article is improperly formatted. Different word processors treat characters differently. Sometimes a dash or perhaps an apostrophe display as question marks. Employing a text editor is preferable to a word processor.

5. Too many links. Most article sites allow links within the author's resource box but having several or two can get your article declined.

6. Links inside the articles. Not many article sites allow links inside the text with the article. It is best to have them in the author's resource box.

7. Improper bolding. I will understand sub-paragraphs being bold or an occasional word bolded for emphasis. But, you ought not bold your links.

8. Incorrect HTML. Make sure that your HTML - especially your links - are formatted properly. I've come across many errors that will make your link ineffective. The most frequent errors are using an apostrophe rather than quotation mark at the beginning and end of the link and never closing the link properly .

9. Articles don't seem sensible. This is usually brought on by writers with a couple sort of a rotator or thesaurus to change the positioning of sentences or words so that when using a car submitter, the submissions are different at the various article web sites. I understand the reasoning to get unique articles but some of these programs don't work as well as you would like.

10. Submitting ads rather than articles. It is advisable to write an article related to your product or site instead of blatantly advertising whatever it is you are trying to offer.

This is not an all-inclusive list and reflects only 1 man's observations. But, I do have about 10 different article sites and also some blogs that accept articles automatically. I screen the articles daily and these are the guidelines I use to accept or reject articles.

I am a little more lenient on the articles listed in the blogs. I tend to allow links within the text a lot more than at the purely article sites because the links are more acceptable in blog when compared with an article. This is just my attitude - others may disagree.

Anyhow, should you follow the guide above, I believe that more of your articles will probably be accepted. Keep in mind that most of the article sites have their own set of submission guidelines and you will check them out before submitting. Happy marketing.




About the Author:



0 comments:

Post a Comment