Article marketing is probably one of the most effective link building strategies you can use. What other way is there to get a large number of 'real' links pointing back to your website without resorting to tactics that can get your website banned from the search engines and killing your business?
But having said that, there are problems you need to be aware of. In this article, I'll answer 4 of the top questions people ask about article marketing so you know where you stand.
Question 1 - If I submit the same article to lots of article directories, won't it violate a search engine's policy against duplicate content?
It might, but it's not a problem. Since we're dealing with high ranking websites, it's really just the link back you are after.If you submit half-decent articles to high PR websites, you'll get high quality links back in return.
Question 2 - Can I submit the same articles I have used in my own website to article directories without any problems?
You should never submit the exact same content from your website to an article directory. You should always re-write the articles from your site to make them unique and then submit those articles to article directories so they are different to the content on your site.
Question 3 - Could I submit as many articles as I like to as many article directories as possible?
The best way to get maximum leverage from article marketing is to get incoming links from as many different websites as you can. A good way to do that is to find an article submission service that also spins your articles which makes each one relatively unique, and then use that service to submit your articles to directories for you.
Question 4 - How sure am I that my article and resource box will be kept intact by people who would use it in their own websites or eZines?
You can never be sure. If you're worried about it, you run a check from time to time.Search Google for unique phrases in your articles, and click on the results to see if people have kept your resource box intact.
The Bottom Line: You don't have time to worry about things you can't control. All you can do is worry about what you CAN control. If you write informative, helpful articles and use compelling resource box copy that leads people to a page an optin form, you are doing things right. People will start joining your list, plus you'll be building backlinks as well, which will help you get your website ranked. It's all good.
But having said that, there are problems you need to be aware of. In this article, I'll answer 4 of the top questions people ask about article marketing so you know where you stand.
Question 1 - If I submit the same article to lots of article directories, won't it violate a search engine's policy against duplicate content?
It might, but it's not a problem. Since we're dealing with high ranking websites, it's really just the link back you are after.If you submit half-decent articles to high PR websites, you'll get high quality links back in return.
Question 2 - Can I submit the same articles I have used in my own website to article directories without any problems?
You should never submit the exact same content from your website to an article directory. You should always re-write the articles from your site to make them unique and then submit those articles to article directories so they are different to the content on your site.
Question 3 - Could I submit as many articles as I like to as many article directories as possible?
The best way to get maximum leverage from article marketing is to get incoming links from as many different websites as you can. A good way to do that is to find an article submission service that also spins your articles which makes each one relatively unique, and then use that service to submit your articles to directories for you.
Question 4 - How sure am I that my article and resource box will be kept intact by people who would use it in their own websites or eZines?
You can never be sure. If you're worried about it, you run a check from time to time.Search Google for unique phrases in your articles, and click on the results to see if people have kept your resource box intact.
The Bottom Line: You don't have time to worry about things you can't control. All you can do is worry about what you CAN control. If you write informative, helpful articles and use compelling resource box copy that leads people to a page an optin form, you are doing things right. People will start joining your list, plus you'll be building backlinks as well, which will help you get your website ranked. It's all good.
About the Author:
Want to find out more about how Eben Pagans Accelerate can help you to promote your business. Then check out this Accelerate review to learn more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment